Faux Wood Blinds
PORTLAND OR – GRESHAM – LAKE OSWEGO – BEAVERTON – VANCOUVER WA
Our faux wood blinds are made with high performance, co-extrusion, composite material, and are guaranteed not to warp in temperatures up to 148 degrees. The decorative valance on these blinds utilizes an adjustable valance attachment clip which allows for height and projection adjustments.
An Affordable Option
These composite blinds offer the warmth and texture of real wood, but cost 15% to 25% less than their wood counterparts. The durability and versatility of faux wood blinds is another plus, as these can be installed in nearly any room, even where heat or moisture may accumulate such as kitchens or bathrooms.
High Performance, Co-Extrusion Composite Material:
- Light Weight: Allows for wider ladder spacing and makes blinds easier to lift and operate.
- Durable: Ideal for areas with high humidity, extreme temperatures, and direct sunlight.
- Colors and Styles: An expansive collection of whites and wood tone colors all available in classic 2″ and 2½” slat sizes.
- Easy To Clean: Use a feather duster or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Child-Friendly: Easily clean away dirt, oils and fingerprints from the slats.
In short, artificial wood blinds are a price-conscious and popular alternative to the real thing because of their extreme versatility and almost endless color options and possibilities.