Custom Motorized Window Coverings for Your Home
Accent Verticals carries the highest quality motorized window coverings for your home. Our designers will help you find the perfect choices to match your style.
- Free In-Home Measuring
- Free Financing
- Lifetime Warranties
- Local Experts for Over 30 Years
Motorized Window Coverings For Your Home
Motorized window coverings are very popular among homeowners because they’re versatile, stylish, and convenient. These window coverings will help keep your home cool and comfortable all year long and they can be programmed to open and close based on your schedule or time of day, increasing your energy efficiency and sense of privacy.
Accent Verticals offers a vast selection of motorized window coverings for any shape or size of windows you have in your home. Install them alone or layer them with drapery for an elegant look.
Motorized shades are great for hard-to-reach windows, picture windows, and bedroom windows and they come in a variety of styles. Motorized window shades are not only elegant, but they’re also durable, easy to operate, quiet, and highly energy-efficient. Plus they can be controlled via remote control, home automation system, or smartphone app.
Motorized blinds come in fabric, wood, faux wood, and more. They’re energy-efficient, affordable, and quiet. Furthermore, they can integrate with your smartphone, tablet, or home automation system, making controlling your blinds effortless.
Ready to take your project to the next level?
Get your FREE in-home consultation today!
Click the button below to leave your information and a member of our design team will call you back within 15 minutes!
Free In-Home Measuring
Free Financing Plans
Lifetime Service Warranties
30+ Years Design Expertise
Simplicity Smart Controller App
Easily manage your lighting and privacy with the Simplicity Smart Controller App by Neo Smart. The app works with a small device installed in your home that allows you to program when your motorized window coverings open and close. The Simplicity Smart Controller App:
- Works with Android and Apple devices as well as PCs
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- It’s free to download & easy to setup
- No monthly fees
- Allows you to control your motorized window coverings from anywhere in the world
The rest of your home is automated, why shouldn’t your motorized window coverings be too? If you’re interested in learning more about our motorized window coverings, contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation. Our professional design consultants will offer your expert advice and provide you with different design options.
Motorized Window Coverings FAQ
Motorized window treatments work by using a small motor that gently pushes or pulls the material into place. These motors are silent and require very little energy, so they will open and close smoothly while keeping utility bills low.
Depending on which specific model you choose, your motorized window covering will operate with the push of a remote control button or based on smart timers configured to your schedule. Some can also be controlled right from your smartphone or tablet.
- Vertical blinds
- Cellular shades and blinds
- Panel track shades
- Roman shades
- Skylight coverings
- Specialty sizes and shapes
- Wood, fabric, and more!
Motorized window coverings are typically powered either using lithium batteries, a rechargeable motor, or a power strip. At Accent Verticals, it’s our goal to provide you with the most beautiful and long-lasting solution possible. That is why we primarily offer products with rechargeable motors that do not contain visible cords and require minimal maintenance.
To ensure a seamless installation with beautiful results, the professionals at Accent Verticals always begin each project with an in-home consultation. During this consultation, we will take meticulous measurements of each window and get an idea of your style, needs, and budget. After looking at your space and discussing your ideas, we will set a date for installation and customize your window coverings in one of our facilities.
During your installation appointment, our experts will double check that everything is looking exactly the way you envisioned. Depending on how many windows you are covering, your installation may take anywhere from a couple of hours to a full day. Afterward, we will clean up and perform tests to ensure the motors are working perfectly and connecting properly with your devices or remotes.
If you love your current window coverings but wish they were motorized, you’re in luck! Most existing blinds and shades can be motorized with the help of a professional. To see if yours are suited for motorization, schedule an in-home consultation with one of our experts today!
Most motorized window coverings will cost anywhere from $300 to $1,000 or more. However, the overall price of your project will depend on a variety of factors:
- Are you purchasing new window coverings? If you have existing window coverings that you would like to motorize, you could save costs on new products. Instead, you will simply be paying for the motorization technology and the installation services.
- Which style and material are you choosing? Should you choose to purchase new window coverings, the style and material you select will impact cost. Some materials, such as real wood, cost more than others.
- Do you need custom shapes or sizes? Unique window sizes and shapes will need custom treatments to fit properly. Though customization can create a truly one-of-a-kind look, it can cost more time and money to complete.
- How many window coverings are you motorizing? Large projects with lots of windows will require more time and materials to complete, so they will cost more than projects with a smaller scope.
- Are your windows difficult to reach? Windows in tough-to-reach areas are perfect for motorization because they are challenging to access on a daily basis. However, tricky spots can make projects more time consuming, which may increase labor costs.
Motorized window coverings can save you money. According to the United States Department of Energy, the average home loses up to 30% of its thermal energy through the windows. Motorized window coverings can be set to custom timers that close at night or during peak sunlight hours, which will keep your room temperature neutral at all times. Since motorized window coverings consume very little energy, they can significantly lower your utility bills by reducing your need for heating and cooling.