PORTLAND OR – GRESHAM OR – LAKE OSWEGO OR – BEAVERTON OR – VANCOUVER WA
Motorized shades offer an elegant and convenient solution if you need to update your window treatments. Not only do they look sleek and come in many contemporary styles, but they are also energy-efficient, safe, durable, and easy to operate.
HOW DO MOTORIZED SHADES WORK?
You can operate motorized window shades (or automated shades) through the use of wall switches, timers, sensors, and hand-held controllers.We can easily install motorized shades on your chosen windows and they can be opened from side-to-side or top-to-bottom. With a simple click of a button on your handheld remote, you can operate your automated shades from anywhere in the house, even from another room.
Motorized Shades Gallery
THE BENEFITS OF AUTOMATED SHADES
- You can conveniently program your automated shades to operate on a schedule of your choosing, which saves you time each day
- Our motorized window shades are insulated and include a sun sensor so you can maximize your savings on energy costs. The shades will automatically close when temperatures spike in the summer or when they drop in the winter
- Motorized shades can be installed on high or hard-to-reach windows, so opening and closing them becomes as easy as can be
OPTIONS FOR MOTORIZED SHADES
There are many styles of automated shades available. From fabric, wood, and aluminum. There are motorized shades to suit any taste or decor.Our professional design consultants can offer you expert advice and present the many motorized window shades options available to you.Automated shades are not only stylish, neat, and elegant, but they are also cordless. This makes them a great option for homes with pets and children. If you have unusually-sized or hard-to-fit windows, you can rest assured–our skilled technicians will measure and custom-design motorized shades to fit any window in your home.
Ready to take your project to the next level?
Get your FREE in-home consultation today!
Click the button below to leave your information and a member of our design team will call you back within 15 minutes!
Free In-Home Measuring
Free Financing Plans
Lifetime Service Warranties
30+ Years Design Expertise
- Radio Frequency: eliminates the need to point or aim the remote at a window covering or group of coverings to raise or lower the shades.
- Simplicity Motorization and Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization: is simple and straight forward with hand-held remote.
- Simplicity 5 Channel remote: The Remote Control has five individual channels, plus a “Select All” setting to operate all shades simultaneously. Simplicity remotes and holders are black. The remote comes with a holder which can be mounted to a wall for easy storage. The range of the remote is approximately 80 feet.
- Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization: Simplicity Blinds can be powered by a discrete and easy to use custom rechargeable battery pack. Simplicity Blinds can be operated for up to one full year on a single charge. And, you can recharge the batteries up to 500 times! Simply plug the charger into the charging port on the shading and plug into a standard household outlet to recharge overnight.
- Global hardware: Motorized Shades come with color cordinated head rail and end caps.
- Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze Metallic Upgrade:Create a designer look with the Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware on your Cellular shades. Perfect for coordinating with appliances or other home furnishing fixtures.
- Designer Brushed Nickel Metallic Hardware: Complement your fine furishings and metallic finishes in your home with this designer accent.
- Fabric Wrapped Hardware Upgrade:The fabric used to cover the rail is the same fabric as the shade. Head and bottom rails will be fitted with color coordinated end caps.
Motorized Shades in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Window Coverings Installation in the Portland Metro Area: