Motorized shades offer an elegant and convenient solution if you need to update your window treatments. Not only do they look sleek and come in many contemporary styles, but they are also energy-efficient, safe, durable, and easy to operate.
HOW DO MOTORIZED SHADES WORK?
You can operate motorized window shades (or automated shades) through the use of wall switches, timers, sensors, and hand-held controllers.We can easily install motorized shades on your chosen windows and they can be opened from side-to-side or top-to-bottom. With a simple click of a button on your handheld remote, you can operate your automated shades from anywhere in the house, even from another room.
Motorized Shades Gallery
THE BENEFITS OF AUTOMATED SHADES
- You can conveniently program your automated shades to operate on a schedule of your choosing, which saves you time each day
- Our motorized window shades are insulated and include a sun sensor so you can maximize your savings on energy costs. The shades will automatically close when temperatures spike in the summer or when they drop in the winter
- Motorized shades can be installed on high or hard-to-reach windows, so opening and closing them becomes as easy as can be
OPTIONS FOR MOTORIZED SHADES
There are many styles of automated shades available. From fabric, wood, and aluminum. There are motorized shades to suit any taste or decor. Our professional design consultants can offer you expert advice and present the many motorized window shades options available to you. Automated shades are not only stylish, neat, and elegant, but they are also cordless. This makes them a great option for homes with pets and children. If you have unusually-sized or hard-to-fit windows, you can rest assured–our skilled technicians will measure and custom-design motorized shades to fit any window in your home.
Free In-Home Measuring
Free Financing Plans
Lifetime Service Warranties
30+ Years Design Expertise
- Radio Frequency: eliminates the need to point or aim the remote at a window covering or group of coverings to raise or lower the shades.
- Simplicity Motorization and Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization: is simple and straight forward with hand-held remote.
- Simplicity 5 Channel remote: The Remote Control has five individual channels, plus a “Select All” setting to operate all shades simultaneously. Simplicity remotes and holders are black. The remote comes with a holder which can be mounted to a wall for easy storage. The range of the remote is approximately 80 feet.
- Simplicity Rechargeable Motorization: Simplicity Blinds can be powered by a discrete and easy to use custom rechargeable battery pack. Simplicity Blinds can be operated for up to one full year on a single charge. And, you can recharge the batteries up to 500 times! Simply plug the charger into the charging port on the shading and plug into a standard household outlet to recharge overnight.
- Global hardware: Motorized Shades come with color-coordinated head rail and end caps.
- Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze Metallic Upgrade: Create a designer look with the Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware on your Cellular shades. Perfect for coordinating with appliances or other home furnishing fixtures.
- Designer Brushed Nickel Metallic Hardware: Complement your fine furnishings and metallic finishes in your home with this designer accent.
- Fabric Wrapped Hardware Upgrade: The fabric used to cover the rail is the same fabric as the shade. Head and bottom rails will be fitted with color-coordinated end caps.
Motorized Shade FAQs
What are the benefits of motorized shades?
Motorized shades can add a touch of luxury to your space, but they also offer a number of other practical benefits that can save you time, energy, and money:
- Daily convenience
- Increased home value
- Reduced utility bills
- Less fading on furniture or art
- Enhanced safety without cords
- Increased security while traveling
- Easy operation of inaccessible windows
Are motorized shades expensive?
Thanks to modern technology, motorized shades are now more affordable than ever before! Since the price of each project depends on a wide range of factors, we recommend scheduling a free in-home consultation to determine how much your motorized shades will cost. Our experts will look at factors such as:
- How many windows you need covered
- If you want custom shapes or sizes
- Which styles or materials you prefer
- How difficult your windows are to access
How long do motorized shades last?
Motorized shades typically last between 5 and 10 years. How frequently you are using your shades will impact the overall lifespan of your motorization, but you should expect them to function beautifully for several years.
How can I control my motorized shades?
There are several different control options when it comes to motorized shades. Depending on the specific model you choose, you can open or close them with a remote control, preset timers, or your smart device. During your in–home consultation, our professionals can discuss different control options to help you discover the perfect fit for your needs and lifestyle.