High Performance, Co-Extrusion Composite Material:
- Light Weight: Allows for wider ladder spacing and makes blinds easier to lift and operate.
- Durable: Ideal for areas with high humidity, extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Colors and Styles: An expansive collection of whites and wood tone colors all available in classic 2″ and 2½” slat sizes.
- Easy To Clean: Use a feather duster or wipe with a damp cloth.
Hardware Options & Operating Systems You can choose from a variety of Hardware and Decorative Options, including:
- Decorative Valance
- Routeless “no-holes”
- Valance Clips
- Trapezoidal Bottom Rail
- Flame Resistancy: Aria Advanced Faux Wood Blinds are flame resistant and conform to the NFPA 701 flammability test.
- Thermal Performance: Performance tested to withstand temperatures up to 148 degrees.
- UV Stability: Performs 40% better than PVC or wood; will not discolor with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
Periodic dusting with a feather duster or vacuum cleaner brush is all our Faux Wood Blinds should ever require. These blinds resist chipping, cracking, fading and are inherently dust repellent. If necessary, Faux Wood Blinds can be cleaned with soap and water to remove stains – they are fully washable and will not warp if exposed to water or humid conditions.