Designer Metallic Hardware Create a designer look with the Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze hardware on UltraSleek and UltraSleek Plus Hardware. Bottom Banding and Decorative Pulls Roller Shades are available with Bottom Banding, Wood Ball Pulls or a combination of the two on shades up to 96″ in width. Luxurious Fabric Roller Shades are known for their wide variety of fabrics and functions, with a number of benefits:
- Environmentally-Friendly: EcoGreen fabrics are PVC-free and 100% recyclable
- Thermal Comfort: Available in solar screen fabrics
- Color Choices: Choose from a variety of colors
- White to the outside: For a neutral street side appearance.
- Fabric wrapped bottom rail: Provides uninterrupted flow of fabric from top to bottom.
- Privacy: Each fabric has its own level of opacity, from sheer to blackout
Our collection of over 200 colors, textures, and patterns ensure that you’ll find the perfect solution for your home!
Occasional light vacuuming with a soft bristle attachment or gentle feather dusting is all that is required to keep Envision Roller Shades looking fresh and neat. Most Envision fabrics may also be ultrasonically cleaned, except those made with Phifer SheerWeave solar screen fabrics.
SilverScreen fabrics are also easy to maintain. dust can be removed with a soft feather duster or by vacuuming with a soft brush at the lowest position. When intensive cleaning is required, the colored (room) side can be cleaned with a wet cloth. NEVER use an alcohol or ammonia-based cleaner (such as Windex) on SilverScreen fabrics or allow those cleaners to come into contact with the silver side of the shade.
Sunscreen fabrics are easy to maintain and only require occasional vacuuming with a soft brush attachment or washing with mild soap. Soak a sponge or damp cloth with the soapy solution and gently wipe or blot the stain from the fabric. To dry, allow the shade to air dry completely before raising.